Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Keeping Your Jeans Skinny and Your Wallet Fat


Publix Trip Today:


I wnet today to stock up on Morningstar products(not for my main grocery shop). I highly recomend Mornigstar products. They are all vegeterian and tasty. They use soy protein as a base. We love the original griller burgers, sausage patties, corndogs, and the boys love the bacon strips. It is very rare that these are on sale and are expensive. Well, this week at Publix they are 50 percent off. Which makes them 1.50- 2 dollars a box. I think I got 15 boxes.They average 4 dollars a box not on sale. I also got 2 jars of Pace salsa as there is a great 4 dollar off 1 coupon that is printable up to 10 times.


Coupons Used

I used a 5/25 piggly wiggly coupon that was mailed to me

5/25 printable rite aid found on southernsavers and others


4 dollar off salsa

4 dollar off salsa


I spent 17 and saved 45. We all enjoyed veggie dogs and burgers for lunch-a rare treat!


Now for the best deals in town on produce:


Publix:

Make sure to use (from the food lion site) 2/5.00 produce coupons. I usually buy alot of produce and use 3-4 of these

watermelon or honeydew 2/5.00
White grapes 1.49
strawberries 3/5.00
celery .99 cents
cantaloupes .97 cents
pears 1.29 pound
pompeian olive oil buy one get one..I am sure there is a coupon match up for this. I will let you know.
Food Lion
Gala apples 1.29
red grapes 1.79
zucchini or squash 1.29
Piggly Wiggly
green cabbage 39cents
BILO
Apples or pears 1.00 a pound
zucchini or squash 1.00
lettuce 1.00
boneless skinless chicken breasts 1.79

No comments:

Post a Comment