Thursday, March 5, 2009

Keeping Your Jeans Skinny and Your Wallet Fat

At my MOPS meeting this morning I discovered that people actually do read this blog so I am going to do better at posting.AS you will see this is my third post today! wooo!! I am going to try and keep this as a regular on this blog. It will highlight the best deals on produce and healthy stuffs! To see how to work out the actual deal wither see below or check out southernsavers.com

This Week (through Tuesday March 10th)

Publix

Ocean Spray Juice 74 cents
Milk 2.50
tomatoes on the vine 1.99
cantaloupes 1.99
Strawberries 1.66

Boneless skinless chicken 1.99 pound
Shedds Country Crock Spread 1.00
yoplait yogurt (although it has alot of added sugar) .33 cents
birds eye frozen veg 50 % off
Egg Beaters- free!!

BILO

Sargento cheese 1.14


Piggly Wiggly

Seedless Grapes 99 cents!
Zucchini or squash 1.39 pound
grimway carrots 79 cents

FOOD LION

Dannon Activia or DanActive Multipacks 1.00

2 comments:

  1. You are such a friend!! =) I enjoyed hanging out with you today at the meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I've got my CVS deal all worked out this week. They are finally having a good week. And my trip to Publix this week - $53! I'm especially proud of getting my Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner for $0.58 apiece. I used to think it was cheap at Walmart getting them for $2! Love your blog and thanks for introducing me to Southern Savers. It makes it so simple!

    ReplyDelete