Saturday, January 24, 2009

Publix Trip 1/24. Spent 33 Saved 80




I usually do my publix shopping on Monday but I can't do it as well with the kiddos..so I went this morning. Will go back tomorrow for a few more items and the penny item~ Since Andrew is still on his fast I stocked up on fruits and veg and vegetable soups for him. I still have tons of bread in the freezer, frozen veg, and my pantry stocked from last week. My total was actually 43. BUT i had a 10 dollar gift card for calling corporate on a coupon question. Also- Jess- they wouldn't accept target coupons today?? They have every other week?weird. At least i only had 1!

Heres What I got:

6 cans of soup
4 cans of tomatoes
2 juicy juice
4 packs of dole fruit cups
1 A1 steak sauce
2 pace salsa
2 packs toaster strudels
2 cartons egg beaters 2 cans muir glen tomato paste
2 huggies baby wash
green beans- almost 1 pound
bananas- 3 pounds
honeydew
pineapple
7 jars of baby food
chopped garlic in jar
bag of salad
2 pounds of carrots
green bellpepper
red onion
2 jars of salsa
2 bottles kraft salad dressing
8 yoplait yogurts
4 pounds of oranges
2 pounds of vine ripe tomatoes

to see how i got most of my deals please head over here

and as always- any questions just ask lindsaypage7@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips. I found your blog a little bit easier to understand than the moneysavingmom blog. Good for a newbie. I tried the CVS program once, and it didn't work for me. I ended up with a lot of things I didn't like, or unhealthy foods just because they were on sale. But, I love Publix because they have so many organic brands (there are a lot of things I can't eat - mainly anything packed in a box - they all have MSG, even organic boxed items. They usually call it something else, like "natural flavor." If I eat it I get a migraine around two hours later. That as well as artificial sweetener - horrible headache a few hours later.) Anyway, you have motivated me to try it again. I will definitely keep following this blog, and thanks so much. We spend a fortune on food every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock!! thanks! sitting here with tons of coupons...and on my way to getting this..i think! thanks! how do you get the coupons off line for publix? do they have coupons..or is it instore? thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i thought i did good but you did awesome!!

    ReplyDelete