Monday, January 5, 2009

Publix Shopping 1/5 Total 55.14 Saved 66.16


What a way to kick off the new year!!Here is what I picked up. This is our groceries for at least a week. I usually pick up alot of cereal but like to be heavy on the produce. I make Judes food from the frozen and raw vegetables.

frosted flakes
2 cantaloupes
2 brownie mixes
2 post grape nuts cereals
2 blocks of cheese
2 bags of raw carrotts
1 box honey glaxed frozen carrots
1 box creamed spinach
2 boxes puillsbury savorings appetizers
2 boxes betty crocer potatoes
1 bag dinner rolls
1 tub yogurt
onion
croutons 1 bag
5 boxes of blackberries
1 bag of senseo coffee for Drew
bottle of wine for me!
gillete fusion razor- this razor is amazing!
3 bags of lettuce
1 bag of spinach
bakers joy cooking spray
lucky charms
reduced sugar cinnamon toast crunch
fiber one granola bars- big box
quaker instant oatmeal
freshetta breadsticks
white potatoes

I am going to harris teeter tomorrow for skinless boneless chicken breasts. All meals will be made out of this weeks shopping trip and my pantry which is pretty stocked! My goal this year is to stay around 70.oo a week but I am not going to be legalistic about it. Here is a pic from this week and last week. Last week I did 48.00 at publix and we have surplus running into this week! I absolutely love Publix. Either Jess or I will at some point post their rules for shopping!

Go be resourceful with what God gave you- in your womanhood and your wallet. Go get em' Girls!

1 comment:

  1. what's the price on the skinless boneless chix breasts? i might need to meet you there tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete